||- Sound experience of advising on Global business HR issues.
- Proven generalist experience (efficiency and accuracy) of all operational and administrative elements of HR activity.
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload effectively within a deadline driven and changing environment, using initiative to make decisions.
- Proven approach to problem solving.
- Ability to grasp issues and business realities quickly and establish an immediate rapport with key audiences.
- Experience of analyzing and interpreting people data.
- Experience of coaching line managers.
- Effective approach to team working, including the ability to build effective relationships.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Persuasive and credible influencing skills.
- The ability to think innovatively and generate ideas/solutions offering a range of options. Ideally qualified or studying towards qualification or equivalent work experience.